Discover the hottest new townhomes Summerlin Nevada!
Get the scoop on sophisticated living in this coveted Las Vegas neighborhood.
In Summerlin, the rise in compact living is evident with the influx of new townhomes Summerlin Nevada.
These residences, offering manageable spaces and reduced maintenance, cater to diverse lifestyle needs.
Developments like Highline by Lennar Homes, Cordillera and Mira Villa by Toll Brothers, and Trilogy by Shea Homes, provide residents with a blend of simplicity, luxury, and comfort.
This new townhomes Summerlin Nevada article explores these notable developments, underscoring the growing trend towards affordable, low-maintenance urban living.
- Up to $30,000 Buyer Rebate New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada
- Key Takeaways
- Growing Popularity of Condos and Townhomes
- Highline by Lennar Homes
- Cordillera by Toll Brothers
- Mira Villa by Toll Brothers
- Trilogy Summerlin
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Financing Options Available for Purchasing a New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada?
- Are There Any Pet Restrictions in These Condo and Townhome Communities in Summerlin?
- Is There Any Possibility of Customizing the Interiors of the Condos or Townhomes During the Construction Phase?
- Do These Condo and Townhome Communities in Summerlin Offer Any Green or Eco-Friendly Features?
- What Are the Property Tax Rates for Condos and Townhomes in Summerlin?
- Search New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada
Up to $30,000 Buyer Rebate New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada
- New townhomes Summerlin Nevada are growing in popularity due to their smaller floor plans and reduced maintenance.
- These urban-style options often come with onsite amenities.
- Summerlin offers multiple neighborhoods with a variety of attached home floor plans.
- New townhomes Summerlin Nevada are a desirable alternative to single-family homes in Summerlin.
Growing Popularity of Condos and Townhomes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The increasing popularity of new townhomes Summerlin Nevada is largely attributed to their compact floor plans and reduced maintenance, offering a desirable alternative to traditional single-family homes.
This trend is apparent in the surge of new construction in these sectors.
New townhomes Summerlin Nevada and new condominiums are being rapidly built to cater to this growing demand.
The appeal of a single-story condo home, for instance, lies in its efficient use of space and ease of upkeep.
These homes often come with added amenities, enhancing their appeal.
Urban living is well represented in the growing popularity of new townhomes Summerlin Nevada.
Highline by Lennar Homes
Among the new townhomes Summerlin Nevada options in Summerlin is Highline by Lennar Homes, a development situated in the Redpoint Square Village.
This new home builder has created a unique design for the modern homeowner.
The layout features a private garage on the first floor, with single-level living in a condo home on the second floor.
This design offers a blend of privacy and convenience in one package.
Highline’s condos range from 1,448 to 1,956 square feet, providing ample space for comfortable living, and prices start from the $400,000s.
This development by Lennar Homes presents an attractive option for those seeking simplicity without sacrificing style or comfort.
The blend of single-level living and urban convenience makes Highline a standout choice in Summerlin’s new townhomes Summerlin Nevada offerings.
Cordillera by Toll Brothers
Transitioning from Highline, another noteworthy new townhomes Summerlin Nevada development in Summerlin is Cordillera at Redpoint Square in Summerlin by Toll Brothers.
Cordillera presents an exceptional blend of modern living with a touch of elegance.
- Cordillera offers three distinct open-concept new townhomes Summerlin Nevada designs that cater to various lifestyle needs.
- Each townhome ranges in size from 1,803 to 2,154 square feet, providing ample space for comfort and luxury.
- The residences feature between 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 baths, perfect for both small and large families.
- The pricing for these exquisite new townhomes Summerlin Nevada starts from the high $500,000s, offering value for money.
Cordillera by Toll Brothers exemplifies prime urban living, offering residents a unique blend of style, comfort, and convenience.
Mira Villa by Toll Brothers
Moving on from Cordillera, within the picturesque confines of the scenic Canyons village, Mira Villa by Toll Brothers emerges as a private resort-style community worth exploring.
This exclusive enclave offers luxury single-level condominiums, designed with elegance in mind.
Each new townhomes Summerlin Nevada unit has spacious verandas, providing residents with extra outdoor living space.
The sizes of the homes range from 2,052 to 3,724 square feet.
The prices for these premier condos start from the low $1.1 million.
The amenities, coupled with the stunning location, make Mira Villa a highly desirable place to live.
This new townhomes Summerlin Nevada community represents an exciting opportunity for those in search of luxury and convenience in the heart of Summerlin.
A significant number of prospective new townhomes Summerlin Nevada homeowners in Summerlin may also consider Trilogy by Shea Homes, a community nestled in the South Square Village, offering a diversified portfolio of condominiums.
Trilogy Summerlin boasts a variety of features that make it an attractive option for those seeking a new townhomes Summerlin Nevada.
- Four unique collections with both single-level living and multi-level floor plan options
- Condominium sizes ranging from 1,538 to 2,915 sq. ft.
- Home configurations of 2 to 3 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms
- Pricing that starts from the low $800,000s
The combination of location, variety, and value make Trilogy Summerlin a viable choice for those seeking new townhomes Summerlin Nevada area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Financing Options Available for Purchasing a New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada?
There are a variety of financing options available for purchasing a new townhomes Summerlin Nevada.
Some of the most common options include:
Conventional loans are the most common type of home loan and are not insured by the government. Conventional loans typically require a down payment of at least 20%, but some lenders may offer loans with down payments as low as 3% or 5%.
FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration and are designed to help first-time homebuyers and borrowers with lower credit scores qualify for a mortgage.
FHA loans allow for down payments as low as 3.5%.
VA loans are guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and are available to eligible veterans, service members, and their spouses.
VA loans do not require a down payment or private mortgage insurance (PMI).
USDA loans are guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture and are available to borrowers who are purchasing a home in a rural area.
USDA loans do not require a down payment or PMI.
In addition to these traditional financing options, there are also a number of other financing programs available for condo and townhome buyers in Summerlin.
Some of these programs include:
Seller financing is an arrangement where the seller of the condo or townhome agrees to finance a portion of the purchase price for the buyer.
This can be a good option for buyers who have difficulty qualifying for a traditional mortgage.
Down payment assistance programs can help buyers make a down payment on their new home.
There are a number of different down payment assistance programs available, and eligibility requirements vary depending on the program.
Bridge loans can be used to purchase a new home before selling your current home.
This can be a good option for buyers who need to sell their current home before they can purchase a new one.
Jumbo loans are loans that exceed the conforming loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Jumbo loans are typically used to finance more expensive homes, including new townhomes Summerlin Nevada in high-cost areas like Summerlin.
To learn more about the different financing options available for condos and townhomes in Summerlin, it is important to speak with a qualified mortgage lender.
A mortgage lender can help you assess your financial situation and determine which financing option is right for you.
Here are some additional tips for financing a condo or townhome in Summerlin:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage before you start shopping for a home. This will give you an idea of how much money you can borrow and what your monthly payments will be.
- Shop around and compare offers from multiple lenders.
- Be sure to factor in the cost of condo and townhome fees, such as HOA dues and property taxes, when budgeting for your monthly mortgage payments.
- Consider working with a real estate agent who specializes in condos and townhomes. They can help you find properties that meet your needs and budget, and they can also help you negotiate the best possible purchase price.
Are There Any Pet Restrictions in These Condo and Townhome Communities in Summerlin?
Yes, there are pet restrictions in some condo and townhome communities in Summerlin.
The specific pet restrictions vary from community to community, but some common restrictions include:
- Breed restrictions: Some communities prohibit certain breeds of dogs, such as pit bulls, Rottweilers, and German shepherds.
- Weight restrictions: Some communities have weight restrictions for pets. For example, a community may have a rule that no pet can weigh more than 25 pounds.
- Number of pets: Some communities limit the number of pets that residents can have. For example, a community may only allow residents to have two pets.
In addition to these general restrictions, some new townhomes Summerlin Nevada communities may also have specific restrictions on where pets are allowed to go.
A community may have a rule that pets are not allowed in common areas, such as the pool or clubhouse.
It is important to check with the specific condo or townhome community that you are interested in to find out their pet restrictions.
You can usually find this information on the community’s website or by contacting the community’s management office.
Here are some examples of pet restrictions in specific new townhomes Summerlin Nevada communities in Summerlin:
- The Vue: Two pets allowed per unit, with a combined weight of 80 pounds. Pit bulls, Rottweilers, and German shepherds are prohibited.
- Park Towers: No pet restrictions on number or weight. However, pets must be walked through certain areas and only use the service elevator.
- Sky Las Vegas: Two dogs allowed per unit, with a combined weight of 80 pounds. Pit bulls and pit bull mixes are restricted.
- Mandarin Oriental: Two dogs allowed per unit, with a combined weight of 60 pounds. Pit bulls and pit bull mixes are restricted.
- The Ogden: No weight restrictions or max pets per unit.
It is important to note that these are just a few examples and that pet restrictions can vary widely from community to community.
It is always best to check with the specific community that you are interested in to find out their pet restrictions.
Is There Any Possibility of Customizing the Interiors of the Condos or Townhomes During the Construction Phase?
Yes, there is often the possibility of customizing the interiors of condos and townhomes during the construction phase.
The specific customizations that are available will vary depending on the developer and the stage of new townhomes Summerlin Nevada construction.
Some developers may allow buyers to choose their own finishes, such as flooring, countertops, and cabinets.
Others may allow buyers to make more structural changes, such as moving walls or adding or removing windows and doors.
It is important to contact the developer early on in the new townhomes Summerlin Nevada process to find out what customizations are available and to discuss your options.
The new townhomes Summerlin Nevada developer will be able to provide you with more information about the specific customizations that are available, as well as the cost and timeline for making those customizations.
Here are some examples of customizations that may be available during the construction phase of a new townhomes Summerlin Nevada:
- Finishes: Flooring, countertops, cabinets, appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, hardware, paint colors, etc.
- Structural changes: Moving walls, adding or removing windows and doors, changing the layout of rooms, etc.
- Other customizations: Adding or removing built-in features, such as bookcases, desks, and entertainment centers; installing custom closets or shelving; adding or removing security features, etc.
It is important to note that some customizations may not be possible, or may be very expensive.
Moving a load-bearing wall or adding a window may be difficult or impossible to do.
It is also important to keep in mind that customizations can add to the cost of the new townhomes Summerlin Nevada.
If you are interested in customizing the interior of your new condo or townhome, be sure to contact the developer early on in the construction process to discuss your options.
Do These Condo and Townhome Communities in Summerlin Offer Any Green or Eco-Friendly Features?
Yes, many condo and townhome communities in Summerlin offer a variety of green or eco-friendly features.
These features can help to reduce the environmental impact of the community and save residents money on their utility bills.
Some common green features in Summerlin condo and townhome communities include:
- Energy-efficient appliances and fixtures: Many communities use energy-efficient appliances, such as Energy Star rated refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines. They may also use energy-efficient lighting fixtures and windows.
- Water-saving features: Many communities have water-saving features, such as low-flow toilets and showerheads. They may also have rainwater collection systems or use recycled water for irrigation.
- Sustainable building materials: Many communities use sustainable building materials, such as recycled wood and bamboo. They may also use green building techniques, such as passive solar design.
- Native landscaping: Many communities use native landscaping, which requires less water and maintenance than traditional landscaping.
- Electric vehicle charging stations: Some communities offer electric vehicle charging stations for residents.
In addition to these common features, some communities may also offer other green features, such as solar panels, community gardens, and green roofs.
Here are some examples of specific green features offered in Summerlin new townhomes Summerlin Nevada communities:
- The Vue: Energy Star rated appliances, water-saving fixtures, sustainable building materials, native landscaping, and electric vehicle charging stations.
- Park Towers: Low-flow toilets, showerheads, and faucets; recycled water for irrigation; and energy-efficient lighting.
- Sky Las Vegas: Solar panels, rainwater collection systems, and native landscaping.
- Mandarin Oriental: Electric vehicle charging stations, LEED Gold certification, and sustainable building materials.
- The Ogden: Recycled water for irrigation, low-flow toilets and showerheads, and energy-efficient lighting.
If you are interested in living in a green or eco-friendly new townhomes Summerlin Nevada, be sure to ask about the specific green features that are offered in the communities that you are considering.
You can also contact the Nevada Green Building Council for more information about green building practices in Nevada.
What Are the Property Tax Rates for Condos and Townhomes in Summerlin?
The overall property tax rate in Clark County, Nevada, is relatively low, ranging from 0.5% to 0.75%.
This means that the property tax on a condo or townhome in Summerlin will typically be between 0.5% and 0.75% of the assessed value of the property.
If the assessed value of your condo or townhome is $200,000, you would expect to pay between $1,000 and $1,500 in property taxes each year.
It is important to note that the assessed value of your property may not be the same as the purchase price.
The assessed value is determined by the Clark County Assessor’s Office and is based on the fair market value of your property.
You can find more information about property taxes in Clark County on the Clark County Assessor’s Office website.
Here are some tips for reducing your property taxes in Summerlin:
- Appeal your assessed value: If you believe that the assessed value of your property is too high, you can appeal it with the Clark County Assessor’s Office.
- Take advantage of property tax exemptions: There are a number of property tax exemptions available in Nevada, such as the homeowner’s exemption and the senior citizen exemption. You can find more information about property tax exemptions on the Nevada Department of Taxation website.
- Pay your property taxes on time: If you pay your property taxes in full and on time, you may be eligible for a discount.
The rising trend of new townhomes Summerlin Nevada, as seen in developments like Highline, Cordillera, Mira Villa, and Trilogy, underlines a shift towards compact, affordable, and low-maintenance living.
These new townhomes Summerlin Nevada residences, with their diverse features, offer an appealing blend of luxury and convenience.
This surge in new construction points to a growing preference for urban living in manageable spaces, marking a significant trend in the real estate market.
You will find West Park Villas Map of Summerlin Nevada – an eclectic enclave of distinctive New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada catering to an on-the-go lifestyle.
Search New Townhomes Summerlin Nevada
New townhomes Summerlin Nevada just west of the 215 beltway and Charleston Boulevard, in the Summerlin Centre Village, you’ll find West Park Villas Map of Summerlin Nevada.
This condo neighborhood.
Ratliff Realty Group: ReMax Las Vegas
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
new townhomes Summerlin Nevada